Saturday, June 19, 2010

What Has Alex Been Up To Since April?

It's a good thing I didn't make being better at blogging my official New Year's Resolution, because I would have failed miserably. We have been busy since the last post. Easter came and went. We went on a mini-vacation to St. George. And more recently we took a family vacation to Disneyland! Disneyland will be in a separate post ... so stay tuned for that.

EASTER April 3, 2010:
Alex's dad thought it would be super fun to have Easter Brunch at the Grand America Hotel. I don't think Alex knew what was going on, but he seemed to have tons of fun.


Alex's plate of food. Of course the only thing he really ate was the fruit. I'm glad he likes eating it, but it doesn't help him gain the weight.


Opening a present from Grandma!


When we got home it was time to find Easter eggs. Alex wanted nothing to do with it. This is him throwing a tantrum over me trying to get him to take his Easter basket. I couldn't resist taking the picture with the lip sticking out!


He finally decided to find a couple of eggs, but sister found most of his for him.



St. George April 11 - 15, 2010:
Alex's dad had a 10-day vacation in April, so we packed up the car and headed South hoping to enjoy some warm sunny weather. It was nice to get away and just play!






Alex and his sister found the pool noodles. They didn't need the pool to find fun things to do with them around the house. I think the thing they liked the most was finding them and getting them back out right after I had put them away.


Here is Alex's Birthday picture. My handsome little stud!!

No comments: